- Why do I always feel awkward when I watch tampon and pad commercials?
- What would it feel like to have a belly swollen, kicking, and moving with a child inside me?
- What is it about seeing pregnant women that make me so sad?
- How is it that my syndrome is so easily shunned?
- Why do "normal" women find my syndrome so hard to believe in?
- What really makes me so different from everyone else?
- How on earth are adoption and surrogacy procedures so complicated?
- When did my pets end up taking the place of "children"?
- Why is it so expensive for scientific procedures to create life in a glass dish
To be continued!
21 year old girl with MRKH. I am a college student, supervisor at Tim Hortons, writer and volunteer on the side. I love my animals, reading, and spending time with people closest to me! I am trying to come to terms with my syndrome. I hope to find the perfect way to start a family of our own.