1) I heard my baby's heartbeat and I cried! I'm 12 weeks! :') OMG #soemotional
- Congratulations! So happy for you! That's fabulous! (First I'm being sincere. Sarcasm comes after the 15th or 20th #soemotional posting....)
2) OMG! Clearblue test says that I am 1-2 weeks Pregnant! #preggerz #mommytobe
- Must be nice to live in such a world, where 1-2 weeks pregnant is worthy of a Facebook announcement to Everyone... Thaaanks. (HATE THAT CLEARBLUE COMMERCIAL TOO!!!!!!!)
3) "Morning sickness sucks."
- Seriously? You are like 3 weeks pregnant. You haven't even experienced it yet. Just stop.
4) I can't sleep, my 13-week belly is in the way..
- You poor thing... I can't sleep because of the funds in my bank, the IVF bills, my own infertility, etc, but I'm not online complaining! I'm drinking chamomile tea to relaaaax... ZZZZZzzzz.....
5) *CONSTANTLY posting belly/ultrasound/baby pics*
- Because these are trigger-y, annoying, and borderline obsessive... We do not want to see your stretch-marked belly every morning on our news feed for the next 9 months. Please save posting the pics for landmarks, and the rest for your own personal album.
6) I HATE MY PERIOD! Wish it would go away!
- (as an MRKH warrior, I had to add this... Drives me crazy every time.) TRUST ME ladies, you do NOT want your period to completely GO AWAY. It is a nuisance, it is painful, but it means you are more likely to be able to carry a child someday if you so wish. You have a CHOICE! And also, why would you put that on the internet? We don't need to know this info... Really.
7) I'm going for an abortion next week, accidentally got me preggerz before the wedding and don't wanna be fat for our VAY CAY!
- Get. Out. Of. My. Life. Yes, I actually had an old friend say this. She didn't post it on the internet, but it made me FURIOUS. Abortion is not birth control, and it is not a way to avoid looking FAT for your VACATION/HONEYMOON! *&@*&^!&#(!*#(*!&#(*!&(*&^!(!)(!#^................